Kavinel Ep. 01 Kavinel Ep. 01

wow

for some reason, i laughed hysterically when i watched this. keep it up!

Kavinel responds:

i was outside eating seaweed.

Revenge of Mark Revenge of Mark

awesome

dude, this was probably the best quality flash i have ever seen. I have one question though. At what point does sqykly's "Secret of the Cove" start playing?

Flashing-Bird responds:

wow,im realy glad you liked that so much...for the sqykly´s song,i don´t remenber...if u asked me it´s probaly because you didn´t noticed it..well i will look for it as soon as possible,but i´m certanly that is in the flash paste (i checked it before posting hehe (at last it:P)).......
thanks again for the review :D

USA-IRAQ-OIL USA-IRAQ-OIL

Sweet

I had fun with this one. It was different from what i have seen before. Great job! I expect a sequel.

SchpeiderMann SchpeiderMann

haha

dude this is the best song ever!...and to the fucker below me, G-Dubya NEVER tried to solve anything peacefully. he sent bombs to go look for the weapons of mass destruction.

Secret of the Cove Secret of the Cove

yar

Dave great song. I think i may have found someone to make a video for this song. He accidently creditied one of ur songs for being in his flash when it actually wasnt so i asked him if he could do a music video and he said he's busy right now but he'll attempt it.

One of Us Must Be Insane One of Us Must Be Insane

Great song

the song was great. It's a departure from your other songs and I really enjoyed this one. I have one complaint (which i mentioned before). The ending needs some revision. Great song, Dave! BTW put ur tetris song on here, man. that'll get some high scores